Will come into force starting from May, 25 2018
3. Who is responsible for the data handling and processing?
4. How do we collect your personal data? What kind of data do we collect?
5. Why do we use your personal data?
6. Will we share our data with third parties?
7. Your right and data deletion
9. How to contact us?
Make sure that you are aware of the personal data of yours that we save, why do we save them and with whom we share these data;
- Explain to you how we use your personal data, why do we need them and with whom we share them;
- Explain to you how we use the personal data you share with us in order to offer you a great experience when using our website;
- Explain your rights and options regarding the personal information we collect and process about you and how we will protect your privacy.
Here at Martin Lippo we want to secure our commitment with you concerning your personal data and it is important for us that you know that we take it very seriously. If you have any questions or doubts, do not hesitate to contact us directly via email at: email@example.com
- Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
All data provided by Users, by browsing the Website, will be incorporated and processed, both via digital, computer and non-automated means, in Google Analytics.
- How do we collect your personal data? And what personal data do we collect?
Keep in mind that, to ensure the proper functioning of the Martin Lippo website will use some of your data obtained through different forms and at different times. Here, you can see it in detail:
- Through the use of the website: We will use other information about you that we can get to know thanks to your use of the Web: your location; your IP address; purchased products; the identification code that we link to your profile in our system; your navigation through the Platform (dates and times you sign in, clicks you make, etc.) and the hardware, software and browser you use, payment information, etc.
- From third parties: we will receive personal data about you and your activity from third parties, including official distributors of Martin Lippo in your country. We will only use this personal data when you give your express consent to third parties or to Martin Lippo to carry out the data sharing or, in the case that Martin Lippo has a legitimate interest to use the personal data, to be able to provide you products, services or information of your interest.
To refer to all the previous information and any other information we could store about you, we use the term “Personal Data”.
- What do we use your personal information for?
- To be able to give you an online shopping service mainly. With this you can manage your own account where you can make your purchases, check videos, download professional content, check invoices, etc.
- To be able to carry out marketing actions. This information will allow us to know what novelties, products and personalized promotions are of your greatest interest.
- To improve our platform. Depending on the navigation data we will work to improve the quality of the service, make it more functional and adapt it better to your needs.
- Will we share your Personal Data with third parties?
In no case will we sell your personal data to third parties but we will share your data with our official distributors in your country to offer a better personalized service. This will allow our distributor to contact you in order to provide you with information about all our products or services in the language and characteristics of the country.
- Your rights and data deletion
As a Martin Lippo user, you have a series of rights so that you can decide and control at all times how we use your Personal Data. You can exercise these rights at any time and for free by contacting our DPO. So that we can meet your request, we need to make sure that it really is you, so you must provide us with a copy of your identity document; we would also appreciate if you could indicate the right you wish to exercise. In particular, you have the following rights:
- Access. You can ask us to indicate if we are using your Personal Data or not; In case we are using them, we will also transfer additional information such as what personal information we have about you, what we are using them for, the entities with which we share them, the period during which we will keep your data or if we are doing profiles, among other issues.
- Rectification. You can ask us to modify some of the Personal Data we have about you to be accurate and up-to-date.
- Data deletion. You can ask us to delete the Personal Data we have about you (i) when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we use them, (ii) when you withdraw your consent.
- Limitation. You can ask us to temporarily restrict the use of your data.
- Portability. You can ask us to give you directly or to deliver to another entity, whenever technically possible, a structured file, commonly used and readable by a computer system, containing the Personal Data related to the purchases you have made as well as any other information related to the provision of the Service.
- Claim. You can file a claim with the competent control authority on data protection.
- Opposition. You may object to us using your data for any of the purposes set forth in these Privacy Policies.
9. How to contact our DPO (Data Protection Officer):
Contact Person: Martin Lippo
Contact Phone: +34 618 615 800